For those of you who are Grade 8 referees (or better) and would like to be added to the pool of referees assigned to Saturday SJ Girls and Sunday SJ Boys and Girls Soccer League matches, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note that there is a different referee pool and assignor account for Saturday and for Sunday. Please indicate which day(s) you want to work.
If you are a Grade 9 referee and are interested in working travel assignments, please understand the following:
- Grade 9 referees are limited to working as assistant referees only, and for ages U14 and younger only.
- The SJSL (boys) limits use of Grade 9 referees to U12 and under.
- You are expected to manage your own communications with the assignor (not your parent or guardian).
- You are expected to manage your own schedule in Arbiter.
- You are expected to work assignments for days and times you show available.
- You are expected to have transportation to locations within thirty minutes of your home.
- You are expected to have yellow short and long sleeve jerseys and at least one alternate color jersey (any sleeve length).
- You are expected to have all other necessary equipment and uniform components and dress professionally for all assignments.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please email me (email@example.com). Thank you…